Come, oh Krishna!

Listen to my call, oh doe-eyed one! oh evening's bliss! do come,
Play your mellifluous flute to the melody that I cannot strum,
Your shine brighter than the sun, your eyes darker than night,
Blow your godly grace to me, and relieve me of my plight.

Oh divine protagonist of Dharma! You are the master of fate and time,
Come and save this Maha-Bharata from her childrens' crime,
Your multi-temporal eyes see all that they did, do and contemplate,
Their demons have outgrown them, leaving their souls in a frenzied state.

Come oh slayer of demons! With your Chakra that shows the Virtuous Path,
Pour some light into my childrens' eyes, so they can see the aftermath,
Of the damage they are blindly causing, to themselves and their Mother,
Show them the fruits of darkness and despair, of eating me to my core. 

Come, oh rider of the Immortal Eagle, and with a gust of his wings vanquish,
The toxic nonsense that lingers in the air that I can no longer breathe,
Sprinkle the scent of wisdom with the feather you adorn, is what I wish,
Heal them, who run madly, slicing themselves with a sword with no sheath.

Come, oh Krishna, before it is too late, and your best creation falls prey,
To its hunger and madness, and before there is no one left to pray!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pratham bhool [Hindi]

What a day!`

Main Mahadev Hu Tera.. [Hindi]